Here's another easy, adaptable, and yummy recipe. |
- Pita bread (whole wheat is healthy)
- 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- Garlic and onion powder
- Dried basil and oregano
- Frozen sweet corn
- Frozen peas
- Sliced olives
- Bell pepper, diced
- Sliced mushrooms
- Avecado, sliced
- Green or plain onions, diced
- Fresh spinach
- Artichoke hearts
- Banana peppers
- Your favorite cheese (or no cheese to be extra healthy)
- Spread 1/3 of the can of tomato paste on the pita with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle garlic, onion, basil, and oregano.
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients evenly.
- Bake in oven or toaster oven at 400F for 5-10 minutes.