This one is a hit with my friends. |
|Fresh cilantro tastes best|
- 2-3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 3 15 oz. cans of black beans
- 1 15 oz. can of coconut milk
- Half a package of frozen sweet corn
- 1 lime, squeezed
- Chopped cilantro
- Sliced green onion
- Sautee the onion, garlic, and jalapeno in the olive oil.
- Add all but the cilantro and green onion and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cilantro and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with green onion and serve!